Join the movement!
Feel in tune with our project? There are many ways you can support us!
We are waiting for you at the farm:
Here are different ways to join us and bring in your valuable good vibe, energy and skills:
- As a Guest: We can host you in our beautiful cottages to relax in nature, reconnect, visit our beautiful region. By doing so you will directly help us financially. Have vacations with meaning! Check out the Renting Cottages section for more info.
- As Active Guest: This is for guests who want to participate to the farm/community life on a free will basis. During low season we can give lower renting price for those participating in community tasks. This is perfect for Digital Nomads who want to need more time for themselves but still want a taste of the community permaculture lifestyle! Contact us for more info!
- As Visitor: Dio Pigadia is a public place where visitors are always welcome. Please let us know in advance for visits, so me make sure we are available to receive you and hopefully give you a tour. During summer we will have visits on Tuesday afternoon only! We always try to be available for those passing by and interested and we live to share our passion and actions. Donations welcome!
- As Community Volunteer (min. 8 weeks). The full Dio Pigadia experience! Community volunteers are the backbone of Dio Pigadia. You will experience first-hand the community and permaculture lifestyle, become fully part of the family. You will participate in all the activities, rotations and tasks. You will benefit from the knowledge and guidance of the permanent members but are more than welcome to share your knowledge, take responsibility, help in the decision making. Check out the Volunteer section for more info!
- As Short Term Volunteer. In specific situations we accept short term volunteers. This is when there is availability and for specific times when we need extra muscle. This is so people who want to be volunteering but can’t stay the whole 8 weeks get a chance. We will ask for a participation of 10e a day. Contact us if interested.
- As Workshop Participant. In spring and autumn seasons we will offer thrilling workshops! Participants will benefit from the experience and skills of the Pigadians and other invited specialists. This will be an intensive knowledge exchange experience. Check out the Workshops section for more info!
- As a Pigadian. Pigadians are the permanent members of the community. They are specialised in an activity and involve themselves all year long on site. We are always growing and opportunities will arise. Stay tuned!
If you can’t join us on site for now:
There is so much you can do from where you are right now!
We need visibility!
Feedbacks on Google and Wwoof help a lot. If you had a great time here or just appreciate what we do, please take a minute to leave a review which tells the google algorithm how active we are so we show in search results. Let’s have permaculture all over Google!
Tell everyone about us, share, like and comment out content in social medias!Help us promote our vacation rentals around you!
Become a member and join our Patreon! Help us with a donation!
Thank you so much for your support!