Whole grain pasta with roasted pepper pesto & fetaCourse: Recipes
Another fast, easy and tasty recipe where we can use our beautiful peppers. The combination of our full of vitamins peppers with the high nutritional value of the whole grain pasta, makes this recipe a healthy choice that anyone would love!
500gr whole grain pasta
2 slices of garlic
1/4 bunch of fresh basil
salt & pepper
small table spoon of turmeric
- Cut the top of the peppers and take out the seeds. Cut the peppers in two and place them in an oven pan with a little bit of olive oil, salt and pepper and grill them in the oven for 30 minutes in 200°C.
- When they are ready, let the cool for a few minutes and then place them in a blender, add the garlic, the feta, the basil, the turmeric, salt, pepper, olive oil and mix.
- Meanwhile, boil some water, add the pasta, let boil for as long the package suggests and mix frequently.
- When the pasta is ready mix it a bowl with the pepper pesto that you prepared earlier, add salt, pepper, olive oil, some leafs of basil and some extra feta on top.
- Hope you enjoy! Please share your thoughts and pictures with us.