Tired of that same old boring breakfast routine? It’s time for a change! Spice up your morning routine with some cinnamon rolls! With this delicious recipe, you’ll learn how you can wow your friends and family (even the pickiest of eaters!) with your baking skills. That is, as soon as they’ve had their fill of our mouth-watering cinnamon rolls!
110 g brown sugar
60 g butter
400 g flour
200 ml. milk (or water will do!)
- For the dough
- In a bowl mix warm milk, brown sugar and a package of yeast. Wait until it makes “mousse” (bubbles)
- Add flour, a pinch of salt, the melted butter and mix until you have a good elastic consistency
- Let rise for 1h30 with warm wet towel on top.
- Making the roll
- Spred the dough in a rectangle 40/50cm
- Spread some butter on the dough
- Mix 60g of brown sugar with a tablespoon of cinnamon powder
- Spread the mix on the buttered dough evenly
- Roll tight the dow and cut it in pieces
- Put in a buttered baking tray in a hot oven and cook 15min at 180 deg C.